Valentine’s Day falls on a Tuesday. If you don’t have time to go home and change, here are five easy ways to get ready at the office before going out.
Starting with the hair. For many of us, doing our hair might be what takes the most time when getting ready. And I doubt you would want to take your blow dryer or flat iron to the office.
It wasn’t until last October that I “discovered” clip-in extensions. There are so many different options and styles that help you get a new look without going to the hair salon. Here are two examples:
- Secret Extensions by Daisy Funtes. Available at SecretExtensions.com for $39
- Hairdo Simply Wavy (or Straight) Pony. Available at Ulta for $49
When it comes to makeup, we already know that red and pinks are super popular this time of year. Instead of going for the predictable shades, consider wearing peach tones to change things up.
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Blush
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette includes bronzer, highlighter, and blush
- Lipsticks from Avon, Urban Decay and L’Oreal
Even though peach makeup is trending, red and pinks will never go out of style.
- COVERGIRL Katy Perry’s lipstick, $8
- L’Oreal Infallible Paints Lips, $34
- Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick, $18
Complete your look with a statement necklace. It’s a fast and easy solution.
These rose gold necklaces are from Macy’s and cost less than $50.
Finally, a set of makeup brushes would be ideal for touching up throughout the night. This set from It Cosmetics includes brushes for powder, concealer, eye shadow, eye liner and blush.
And what I love most about it is that it turns into a clutch! It can probably only hold some cash, lipstick and your ID so leave your oversized bag at the office if possible. Available at Ulta Beauty.
Whether you’re going out with a date or celebrating Galentine’s Day, be sure to enjoy yourself!
Don’t forget to follow me @BeChicMag on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.