Get the Look: Dascha Polanco's Wavy Bob | SAG Awards
How gorgeous was Dascha Polanco tonight at the SAG Awards? The dominicana rocked a super chic wavy bob styled by Cynthia Alvarez and Dove.
Dascha Polanco at the SAG Awards
Here's what Celebrity Stylist Cynthia Alvarez has to say about creating the 20's classic hollywood look on the "Orange is the New Black" star.
· To obtain the look, I started by coloring her hair with a warm chestnut brown and added a few highlights throughout the front of her hair to add dimension and brighten up her face.
· Because of the chemical processing, I used the new Dove Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo and conditioner which repairs the internal structure of damaged hair by directly interacting with the keratin, reconstructing and strengthening hair from within.
· I then cut her hair into a short bob and added a few pumps of Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum-in-Oil to damp hair to replenish moisture leaving hair perfectly nourished and 100% visibly damage free.
· Prep the hair for drying by separating it into four parts and then use a round brush to blow out the hair.
· After blow-drying the hair, part the hair into four sections and curl the hair using a 1” curling iron, and waited for the curls to set.
· To finish the look, brush out the curls with a flat brush and shape the front into a classic retro wave. Once satisfied with the shape, I apply a small amount of Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum-in-Oil for shine and I set the hair with hairspray so the style stays in place but still has some movement.