Makeup for Holiday Travel
Holiday Beauty By Mercedes Sanchez
The holiday season is officially here, and we have some fun skincare tips for you. Spending long hours traveling -- or in the kitchen playing hostess-- can leave your skin looking dull and tired.
Before you pack your bags or put your apron on, here are some essential items that will keep you looking neat and chic:
- Simple Skincare Replenishing Rich Moisturizer will leave your skin hydrated all day. It's an ideal option for a refreshed look. You can apply it and leave it as is, or put it on before your makeup.
- Eyeliner is always a fun touch-- again-- with or without applying more makeup.
- Mineral Powder foundation is a choice I always go for when I want a barely there look.
- Lip balm is super essential. Your lip seasily can go try no matter what temperature you're in. Leave your lip balmnear by at all times.
- An eye balm such as the Simple Skincare Soothing Eye Balm soothes and relaxes tired eyes. It contains several vitamins and ingredients including Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil which helps nurture and replenish.
This post was created in connection with my appointment as an ambassador in the Simple® Skincare Program. Visit www.facebook.com/SimpleSkincare to share your story on sensitive skin. For more tips and deals from Simple, join the Simple VIP community.
Tell us, how do you prepare for a long day of travel?