Get the Look: Sofia Vergara at the Golden Globes
Award Season By Mercedes Sanchez
And as usual, her makeup was flawless.
Here's what she had to say about her look.
“For this year's Golden Globes, I really wanted to do something different," says Vergara. "I wear makeup every day - I wouldn't think about leaving the house without it!
- To start off with a good base that would last all night, I started with COVERGIRL truBLEND Foundation in M6 which is super lightweight and blendable.
- On top, a light dusting of powder to set the look and a bit of rosy color for the apples of my cheeks with Clean Glow Blush in Roses.
- My dress and jewels were the center of attention, so I had to balance my hair and makeup. For me, a really glamorous evening look starts with the eyes. I love the drama of a cat eye - tonight I went with brown liner as opposed to black with Bombshell Liner in Chocolate Kiss to create the look.
- I then used Bombshell Shine Shadow in Gold Goddess to give my eyes a little sparkle.
- I LOVE big lashes so I used Bombshell Volume Mascara on my top and bottom lashes to add volume and intensity.
- For me, lipstick is a must - I feel naked without it. I wish I could just wear a nude shade, but it's not me I need color. I went with a bold red with LipPerfection Lip Color in Flame."