Get the look: Zoe Saldana at the Golden Globes
Golden Globes By Mercedes Sanchez
Even though her Prabal Gurung dress was somewhat questionable, her hair and makeup were just right.
Hairstylist Aviva Perea breaks the look down for us:
- Starting with wet hair, apply L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Sleek It Frizz Vanisher Cream on the bottom 2 inches of hair.
- Once Zoe's hair was blown out, starting at the nape of her neck and working up to the top, take one inch sections of hair and spray the L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Sleek It Iron Straight Heatspray and run the flat iron down (the spray protects on heat up to 450 degrees)!
- Once hair is shiny and sleek, gather it together and smooth it with a flat mixed bristle brush into an ear level ponytail. Then slowly twist it into an elegant chignon and secured with a mix of bobby pins and hair pins.
- To secure the bun, Aviva sprayed L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Lock It Weather Control Hairspray ($4.99) onto a clean disposable mascara wand and gently combed down any flyaways for a super polished look. This is the perfect humidity armor to secure the look
- Finish the look with hairspray.