Get the Look: Camila Avles at Critics' Choice
Lady in Red By Mercedes Sanchez
Camila Alves looked effortlessly chic at last night's Critics' Choice Awards 2014.
She wore a sleeveless red gown by Paule Ka with matching peep-toe sandals by Oscar Tiye.
Her diamond studs are from Martin Katz.
She's always so poised, elegant and radiant.
(Matthew McConaughey is so lucky!)
Her hair was pulled back in a super chic knot.
Hairstylist Peter Butler explains how he created the look:
Camila Alves at the Critics' Choice Awards
- First, Butler applied mousse to Camila’s wet hair and blew it dry. He applied a couple drops of new John Frieda Frizz Ease Nourishing Oil Elixir to smooth out frizz.
- Next, he parted her hair down the center. For the cleanest part possible, he used a flat iron at the hairline.
- Then, Butler applied a few drops of a finish polishing serum and ran a comb through Camila’s hair to make it as sleek as possible as he shaped it into a low ponytail.
- For added shine he misted John Frieda Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist.
- Finally, using three large pins, Butler twisted the hair into an off-center knot around the base of the ponytail, leaving the ends out. He completed the look with extra hold hairspray.