Oscars 2012: Best Hair
Who had the best hair at The Oscars? By Mercedes Sanchez
Who do you think had the best hair?
1. What's not to like about Penelope Cruz's classic updo? We love the finger waves and it reminds us of old Hollywood.
2. Jennifer Lopez's high bun suited her well. It's a traditional style for the Oscars that never gets old.
3. Esperanza Spalding rocked her 'fro with a gorgeous strapless gown.
4. Voila Davis was almost unrecognizable with her natural hair. We're so glad she left the wig at home. She looks so much younger!
5. Michelle Williams' short cut was flawless. We love her minimal makeup and jewels.
6. Kristen Wigg went for darker locks on the red carpet. We like her better as a brunette.
7. Like Jennifer Lopez, Tina Fey went for a classic bun. Doesn't she look fabulous in her Carolina Herrera gown?