6 Beauty Products I used this Weekend
What I wore to a friend's fundraiser By Mercedes Sanchez
On early Saturday evening, the BF and I headed to Brooklyn for a friend's fundraiser.
Since many of you often ask me about the makeup I wear, I decided to take note of all the products I used and share them with you here.
Take a look below to see which products I used to create this look.
Products for the Early Evening
1. I started my early evening beauty routine with Complex 15 moisturizer. When I was dealing with adult acne, my dermatologist recommended it, and I've been using ever it since. It's a light moisturizer but has no SPF.
2. For a simple night (or day) out, I like to use Bare Escentuals' Mineral Foundation. It's the perfect choice if you're running late and don't want to over do it. It comes with sun protection and goes well with the Complex 15 moisturizer.
3. I just started using the Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense and I love it. It goes on smoothly and has a smudge tip should you want to try a smokey eye.
4. For the past few weeks, I've been using CoverGirl's LashBlast 24 Hour mascara, but for this look, I used the L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes.
5. Like most people, my lips get dry during the winter. So before applying any type of lipstick, I make sure that my lips are moisturized. I've been using Blistex's Lip Medex.
6. Instead of using a bronzer, I applied the Estee Lauder Mad Men Collection Creme Rouge in Evening Rose blush. Tip: Tap your brush a few times before applying it on your cheeks. In addition to their excellent packaging (they come in a gold, leather-like pouch), I love the Cherry moisturizing lipstick.
What did you wear this weekend?