Isabel Toledo's First Runway Show In 10 Years
After 10 years, Cuban-born designer Isabel Toledo brought her designs back to the runway with her spring 2012 Isabel Toldeo for Payless collection in Puerto Rico. This will be Toldeo's sixth line with Payless.
- Here are some treats you can look forward to seeing from the upcoming collection:
- *Nine shoes and two handbags that channel Toledoâ€™s practical and elegant design aesthetic
- *Range of shoes from heels, flats, â€œhigh flats," to silver bullet high heels and sculptural wedges
- *Three additional shoe styles complete the line with the unique Tiena â€œhigh flat," the Mary wedge and the Marina flat
- *Handbags in the Tear drop tote in color-blocked natural linen and the Riviera tote in silver